Friday, May 02, 2014

At 13th Dimension: Spidey's 13th Wackiest Team-Ups

Thanks to his second amazing movie opening today (seriously, why was this movie not called Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man?), this week on 13th Dimension, it's Spider-Man Week, the week that does whatever a Spider can! While I'm away wrestling with oversized maps, my best pal John has written about Spidey's 13 Wackiest Team-Ups! Say, I wonder why John didn't include this great team-up moment:


Panels from The Punisher (2001 series) #2 (August 2001), script by Garth Ennis, pencils by Steve Dillon, inks by Jimmy Palmiotti, colors by Chris Sotomayor, letters by Richard Starkings and Wes Abbott

Once again, that's Spider-Man at 13th Dimension! It's amazing and spectacular! Also: web of.

6 comments:

Mattkind said...

Ahh the old classic Garth Ennis makes every other hero a moron to make Frank castle Cool bad writing

Bully said...

I disagree with your assessment, Mattkind, but thanks for stopping by!

CalvinPitt said...

I was being a jerk in that comment, so forget that (I agree with Matt about Ennis and superheroes, let's leave it at that). I really enjoyed the post about the team-ups, though I haven't read any of them except the Frog-Man issue.

How is it with all the continuity Bendis ignores, he remembers Spidey and Killraven teamed-up once?

Also, I hope someone finds you soon, Bully. You're in England, right? It looks like it, but I didn't see anyone talking about catching Nazi stick grenades with their trusty bumbershoot, so I can't be sure.

Bully said...

Don't worry about it, Calvin, that's what makes ball games! :)

I'm not in England (I wish I was!) but I hope to be back and catching up soon.

SallyP said...

Seriously, that IS hilarious.

Yatz said...

Loved the Spidey article, but... I need my Kirby-tech fix!!!! Come back, little bully, come back...